Logic Calculator Free is an app that gives the truth value of a logical proposition from 2 different ways: you can enter the individual truth value of the variables to deliver a single truth value true or false that corresponds the whole proposition, or you can enter the logical proposition and it automatically gives a truth table with all possible combinations depending the number of variables in use. In that case the result can be a tautology, a contingency or a contradiction.
The calculator also has a comparison mode. It compares up to 3 propositions to verify their equivalency. After the verification it automatically builds the truth table of the comparison.
Supported opperations: AND, NAND, OR, NOR, XOR, IMPLICATION, BICONDITIONAL.
- Up to 6 variables available in this Free version (64 possible combinations).
- Syntax errors marked to find them more easily.
- Keyboard customization.
- Parenthesis, square brackets and key brackets nested for complex calculations.
- Step by step demonstration.
- List of last propositions calculated.
- Inference rules list with the possibility to test any of them.
- NEW! Equivalence laws list with examples.
- Truth tables theory of all logical operators.
- No internet connection required to calculate!
- More calculation modes in future updates!
Logic Calculator Free is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-31. The program can be installed on Android.
Logic Calculator Free (version 4.1) has a file size of 2.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 13 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.